Masks 1860 500M-1B $1.32 all in
Help your local hospital or VA make a small purchase to get them qualified and connected for all their PPE purchasing through this supplier.
An order of 500M must be bumped to 1B at the time the paper is submitted to the seller. Meaning, I can fill a 500M, but I have to bundle it to the seller as a total of 1B. So if you submit to me a 500M I might have to hold it for a day and wait for another 500M order before I submit it.
Masks (3M 1860)
- 500M-1B $1.32 all in
SOP for 1860 Masks 500M to 1B
- Seller or seller mandate attorney does proof of funds (BCL/MT199/MT799/BANK ESCROW statement only)
- Seller prepares all relevant templates (LOI, LOA, ICPO, IMPFA, NCNDA, ETC) to provide to all buyers and all parties to fill and sign
- After proof of funds successful attorney provides POF report to seller, seller provides FCO or LOA to buyer.
- Spa and joint escrow agreement
- Seller attorney sends 100% SGS or SGS+LOT certifications or lot certification only in 24 hours from joint escrow being established
- Buyer verifies by SGS Global centre email
- Buyer transfers 100% of transaction escrow funds to seller’s attorney IOLTA account
- Seller submits AWB, and a total of 8-9 documents to buyer
- Buyer releases 100% of final payment or dispatches release payment and releases all party’s commissions
- Transaction closed / SGS & lots verified