1860s – 500M-500B – $1.55-$0.97
- 500B $0.97
- 100B $1.1+10%
- 50B $1.20+10%
- 5B | 10B $1.33+10%
- 1B | x10 $1.45+10%
- 500M $1.55+10%
Commission 42% open for buy side.
SOP( Non GOV. BUYER SOP)
- Buyer, Seller/Seller and Facilitators sign NCNDA
- Buyer issues ICPO and relevant KYC, AML re company to Seller.
- Seller issues FCO/LOA. ( must be end buyer or end buyer should be recognized in order to receive FCO from the titleholder or TH attorney )
- Buyer counter sign FCO.
- We accept the following POF formats in order to proof up:
- BCL + authorization to verify (ATV) with Buyer bank and banker.
- MT199,MT799, MT103, MT760
- Seller provides SGS Certification, Inspection report and Lot & Batch codes for validation.
- Buyer accepts and approves the POP documents as provided and verified.
- SPA agreement is drafted and signature outlining the full transaction.
- Attorney to Attorney is done to conclude the deal.
- Buyer pays 100% of Pro Forma value to Seller/Mutual Trust/ Mutual Escrow Account/Escrow Agent, within 24 hours and copies Seller copy of EFT or T/T made.
- Buyer Associate or representative to conduct physical inspection.
- Title transfer & Escrow release.
- Goods are to be shipped from the supplier warehouse in accordance with the Delivery schedule or transfer of lease.